Sunday 20 November 2016

'VISION IN BROAD DAYLIGHT'- Oseji Esther C.

A Poem

I wish you were a person.


 The face of the yet invisible,
 As I close and open my eyes so permissible,
 Though a shadow without touch,
 Thy echoed voice in my ear clangs much.

 I wish you were a person.

 Smoothing hugs to this ordeal,
 And if numerous questions dare arise,
 Right here I hear the answer cries. 
  
 I wish you were a person. 

 Solitude, times of distress to fall, 
 When my future dreams already call;
 Should I stand looking tall?
 Or just gaze furiously at the wall!

 I wish you were a person.

Friends many, but obviously fallible, 
 Strong hope to attain the unimaginable,
 Yeah! Pondering on this matter to find, 
While you remained so visible on my mind.

























Written by Oseji Esther C.

Follow her on Facebook @ Esther C Oseji


QUICK NOTE

Visions are dreams in broad daylight. Vision becomes more real when meditated and worked upon. Dreams, 
though like a shadow without touch, when nurtured echo louder than seen distractions. An in-depth knowledge of your vision keeps the right answer at beck against dream-threatening questions.
Friends may be many, talents are few, but your dreams when delivered single you out for many honours.


CALL TO ACTION

  • Look at yourself in the mirror and see who you want to be (Remember to be specific and realistic as much).
  • Take a picture of what you want to look like in the next ten years and slip it in at the best viewing corner in your living room. 
  • See the future you envisage in you everyday, walk and work towards it.










© Oseji Esther, IABC MOTIVATIONS

Post Edited by Obi Gospel O.
                                                             Powered by KONGA

No comments:

Post a Comment